- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- General map of Cairo.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Location: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Date: 1766