- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Subject: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Date: 1766