- China-India border.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- General map of Cairo.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Location: New York City Remove
Plan of Governor's, Kennedy's, and Brown's Islan[ds] and Red Hook together with part of the Bay and soundings, shewing the position they bear to each other and to New York, September 18th. ...
Scale 1:4,800; 400 ft. to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermark. Imperfect: Margins torn. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings shown in fathoms. Signed in different ink: W. B. Porter. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1086 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 650/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John - Porter, William
- Date: 1766