- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- China-India border.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: United States. National Park Service Remove Language: German Remove
Scale ca. 1:31,680; 1 in. equals about 0.5 mile. "Reprint 1975." Oriented with north toward the upper right. Place names in English. Shows parks in lower Manhattan. Includes text. Text, poem in English, and col. ill. on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 1975