- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639