- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Beijing and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639