- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639