- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Grand Canyon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670