- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: English Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Hills, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:30,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1293 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Hills, John - Faden, William
- Date: 1782