- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: English Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Loring, Joshua Remove
Scale ca. 1:253,440. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1076 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 650/3
- Contributor: Loring, Joshua
- Date: 1756