- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776