- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Merrimac, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780