- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1910-1919 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove
Map showing proposed waterfront improvements, terminals & railroad installations : at South Brooklyn, Gowanus Bay, and Erie Basin, borough of Brooklyn
"February 1911." Oriented with north toward the lower left. "Reproduced from report issued by New York Dock Department." Removed from textual publication. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotated in lead pencil on verso: Microfilm 95/6001 MicRR.
- Contributor: New York (n.y.). Department of Docks and Ferries - Tomkins, Calvin - New York (n.y.). Department of Docks
- Date: 1911