- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware River Valley Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove
Plan of part of the River Delaware from Chester to Philadelphia, in which is mark'd the position of His Majs. ships on the 15th. of November 1777. The obstructions to the navigation ...
Scale ca. 1:30,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1366 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. On verso: Delaware-River from Chester to Philadelphia, by Mr. Hunter, June 1778. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Hunter, John
- Date: 1778