- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639