- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- China-India border.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Long Island Remove Location: New York Region Remove Location: New York City Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Date: 1964