- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670