- China-India border.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A capital do Brasil.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670