- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Randel, John Remove
Street planning map. Covers all of Manhattan Island (New York, N.Y.) and substantial parts of adjacent counties in New York and New Jersey. Shows existing and proposed streets; also buildings and other structures, streams and other wetlands, political boundaries. Shows relief by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illustrations of surveying equipment used by the ...
- Contributor: Randel, John
- Date: 1821