- Clarion, Clarion County
- A capital do Brasil.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
Street planning map. Covers all of Manhattan Island (New York, N.Y.) and substantial parts of adjacent counties in New York and New Jersey. Shows existing and proposed streets; also buildings and other structures, streams and other wetlands, political boundaries. Shows relief by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illustrations of surveying equipment used by the ...
- Contributor: Randel, John
- Date: 1821