- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: New York (n.y.) Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670