- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
"*GPO:2010--357-940/80530." The map is a location map indicating the site of the house (now rebuilt) in which Theodore Roosevelt was born in Midtown Manhattan (New York City). Title from panel. Includes text, chronology, and col. ill. Text, aerial view of part of Manhattan in 1855 (facing southward), and ill. (some col.) on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: United States. National Park Service
- Date: 2010