- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Grand Canyon
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776