- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- China-India border.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A capital do Brasil.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670