- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Grand Canyon
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Roads Remove
Scale ca. 1:23,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings in fathoms. Shows distances. In margin, upper left corner: No. 18. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1227 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1776