- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove Location: Long Island Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Date: 1964