- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Date: 1964