- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Beijing and vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Rockland County Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
A plan of the Forts Montgomery & Clinton as taken by His Majesty's forces under the command of Genl. Sr. Henry Clinton the 6th. of Octr. 1777.
Scale ca. 1:18,000 (not ca. 1:6,000 as depicted by bar scale). Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Pictorial map. Includes index entitled "Explanation." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1189 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Date: 1777