- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Ivory Coast.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- General map of Cairo.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Cinquin, Rene Remove Location: Amityville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 535 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., text, directory, and location diagram. AACR2 Copyright not renewed, 11-06-1997.
- Contributor: Cinquin, Rene - Metropolitan Aero-View Co.
- Date: 1925