- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Cinquin, Rene Remove Location: Farmingdale Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 561 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and text. AACR2 Copyright not renewed, 01-14-1998.
- Contributor: Cinquin, Rene - Metropolitan Aero-View Co.
- Date: 1925