- Merrimac, Mass.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639