- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of New Orleans.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639