- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639