- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Ivory Coast.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Location: New York Region Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670