- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- New Zealand.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Utica Remove Contributor: Lewis, Clifford Remove
Road map of Utica city region with extensive col. hand-drawn additions showing road improvements (red/black) and N.Y. State Barge Canal (brown). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In legend: State roads--highways to be improved by the state indicated in red. Base map is transfer-line print (black) on photoreceptive fabric. LC ...
- Contributor: Lewis, Clifford
- Date: 1907