- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Plan of Carillon ou [sic] Ticonderoga : which was quitted by the Americaines in the night from the 5th to the 6th of July 1777
Shows military installations and British troop positions in the vicinity of Fort Ticonderoga (N.Y.) at the time of the Battle of Saratoga (Oct. 1777). Relief shown by hachures. Parts of index in mixed English and French. Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and wash. Sectioned (to 16 panels) and mounted on cloth backing to fold to ca. 21 x 14 cm. Includes note, index of "Position of the ...
- Contributor: Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel - Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier
- Date: 1777