- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Heath, Joseph Remove
Scale ca. 1:4,800. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Includes descriptive index to military positions. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1121 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: Heath, Joseph - Eyre, William
- Date: 1755