- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Elmira Remove
"Map made by David J. Coffman, born in 1839 in Luray, [Page] County, Va. Served in Co. D., 7th Virginia Calvary (sic). This map made while he was a prisoner of war at Elmira, N.Y., Military Prison." Accompanied by a copy of Coffman's Civil War service record (22 x 28 cm.), stating he enlisted Apr. 1, 1862 in Luray, Virginia, was captured May 20, ...
- Contributor: Coffman, David J.