- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A capital do Brasil.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Blunt, Edmund Remove
Relief by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Due to coordinates at top and right, item appears to be part of a larger map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Blunt, Edmund - E. & G.W. Blunt (firm)
- Date: 1827