- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Liberia
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780