- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Grand Canyon
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639