- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (n.y.) Remove Contributor: Colles, Christopher Remove
Highway strip maps showing milestones, buildings, and householders' names. Orientation differs. Facimiles of the first 2 maps in Christopher Colles's "A survey of the roads of the United States of America" published in 1789. Original version: [New York? : Christopher Colles], 1789. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, torn at fold lines, rubber-stamped, affixed to stiff-paper backing. Each principal map is printed in 3 contiguous segments. ...
- Contributor: Colles, Christopher - Ratzer, Bernard
- Date: 18??