- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- China-India border.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (n.y.) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: Hell Gate Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776