- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (n.y.) Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670