- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The city of New York.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Creassy, James Remove
Scale ca. 1:16,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of several landowners. Annotated: This map referred to, in the affidt. of James Campbell on Mr. Wiatherhead's claim March 4th. 1786. Richard Lee. In margin: James Campbell. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1093 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Creassy, James
- Date: 1772