- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- China-India border.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: French, J. H. Remove Subject: Essex County Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 11 insets and table of statistics. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by Robert Pearsall Smith...Eastern district of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 495 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858