- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670