- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Grand Canyon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- China-India border.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670