- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Canajoharie Remove
Survey map showing street rights-of-way, buildings, lot/tract property lines, householders'/landowners' names, and section of Erie Canal. Also covers village of Palatine Bridge. Hand col. in red to emphasize corporation boundary and in green to indicate cemetery. LC copy imperfect: Brittle, crack-lined, darkened, water-stained, trimmed, stitched along left edge. Includes indexed "Canajoharie business directory", indexed "Palatine Bridge directory", and ill. Available also through the Library ...
- Contributor: T. & J. Slator, C.E. - Endicott & Co. (new York, N.Y.)
- Date: 1857