- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- General map of Cairo.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier - Klockhoff, H.
- Date: 1780